Skip to content
- Personal – Prepare personal tax returns.
- Corporate – Compile year-end financial statements and corporate tax returns.
- International – Prepare US Income Tax Returns and Reports to the US Treasury
Audits and Reviews
- Perform review engagements.
- Examine trust accounts for lawyers as required by the Law Society of BC.
- Examine trust accounts of real estate brokerages as required by the Real Estate Council of British Columbia.
- Fraud examination – Analyze books and records to detect and quantify losses.
- Fraud prevention- Evaluate general internal controls to determine weaknesses in the system.
- Litigation support – Provide expert witness testimony.
Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Calculate payroll deductions and prepare remittances to CRA.
- Prepare WorkSafe BC reports.
- Produce T4’s and records of employment.
- Benefits Adminstration.
Bookkeeping and Reporting
- Provide full cycle bookkeeping and accounting services (monthly/quarterly/annual).
- Prepare GST and PST returns.
- Compile interim financial statements and management reports.
- Provide professional advice for management to address areas of concern.
- Assist with implementation of new accounting software.
- Provide assistance with creating spreadsheets of various complexities to automate your business processes.